Les avions Sling en France et Europe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Construction sling TSI pare feu Evan Brunye

2 participants

Construction sling TSI pare feu Evan Brunye Empty Construction sling TSI pare feu Evan Brunye

Message par jmb Jeu 26 Déc - 18:46

jmb

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Construction sling TSI pare feu Evan Brunye Empty Re: Construction sling TSI pare feu Evan Brunye

Message par Cpignol Sam 28 Déc - 6:27

Good video on the building of the wings. Countersinking: I did the same thing using a dimple aluminium that has the same thickness as the skin to set the countersink tool. Regarding the cleco of wing skin and the twist of the wing, I verify that both jigs were rigorously paralleled before installing the skins. Doing that most the holes matched. Geometry of the gas tanks: even using the jig to assemble the tank doesn’t guarantee that it will perfectly match the main spar. Missing parts: I found these 4 parts but some holes didn’t match. I redrill them and use them to countersink the main spar. I agree the poor documentation quality slows down the building process. The fuselage documentation is the worse so far: a mixture of Sling 4 and Sling 4 TSi.

Cpignol

Revenir en haut Aller en bas